The Personal Development Tracker
The tracker is a simple and effective tool for school leaders to monitor the personal development of students over time; allowing you to track individuals and different cohorts and therefore tailor your support, planning your curriculum and extracurricular offers accordingly.
How is your students' wellbeing? confidence? motivation?
What Does the Personal Development Tracker Do for Schools?
Inspired by the 5 Ways to Wellbeing, the Personal Development Tracker is a simple-to-use resource where students complete a survey every half-term or term and using this information, detailed reports are compiled demonstrating the progress students have made.
How Does the Personal Development Tracker Help Schools?
- Record and monitor personal development over time for each child
- Measurements include: wellbeing, pride in school, friendships, feelings, understanding of the wider world, physical activity, trying new things, helping others
- Tailor your Personal development, SMSC, RSE and wellbeing curriculum to meet the needs of each cohort, based on the progress measures
- Tailor individual support for pupils
- Provide new and enriching activities for pupils using evidence gathered
- Build effective evidence about your outstanding personal development provision
Who is the Personal Development Tracker for?
Built by teachers for teachers, the Personal Development Tracker allows primary school leaders an easy and simple way to monitor the personal development journey of their students.
Sample Reports 📝
Sample Survey ✅
How it Works
Students answer a simple survey every term or half term and school staff can track, report and monitor their students’ personal development relative to other students and cohorts.